четверг, 4 марта 2021 г.

thumbnail

Boho Themed Party

19 Comments on Boho Themed Party


  1. When we were young children, we tend to looked forward to our birthdays as these were days that we might be hosting a celebration and be flooded with gifts. Especially for the age of 16, having a birthday at this age can be very memorable for life.

  2. What a beautiful party! The theme really came out well, and the ambiance of colours and lights added to a subtle, boho atmosphere. Parties are so much more than baking a good cake, and having family and friends over. The venue, lights, music, design, everything really needs to come together, and this party shows that! Thanks for sharing!

  3. A ‘sweet’ sixteen party indeed! All the beautifully decorated cakes and sweets look absolutely lovely. Having a photo booth at the event was another great addition! Not only does it provide an excellent way to entertain guests, but it also ensures that everyone can keep a special memento of the day.

    • Hi Staci, so glad you like the sign! I made it! Picked up the wood from local home improvement store and then I stained it. When it was dry, I used white craft paint to paint on the words. Tip: Sketch out your words using chalk before you paint them on! That way you can make sure you like the way it looks before you paint.

  4. Hi! Your theme and all of the thoughtful details are beyond lovely! I’m having a succulent themed 50th Birthday Party in August. A nod to West Texas where my husband and I eloped to. I love the cake with desert sunset colors. I was wondering where you found the steer horns at?
    Thank you so much!!!

  5. Hi Tori,

    Love your theme, am planning my daughter’s 16th birthday party and would like to know where can I find or order the backdrop same as the one you have.

    The event is next Sunday sept 17th 2017. Southbay area, Los Angeles.

    Appreciate your quick response.

    Thanks very much.
    Jayashree

      • Hi Tori,

        It’s the white washed wooden fense am referring to as the backdrop behind the wooden sign of “Oh how sweet sixteen” have you purchased that.. looked like vinyl to me. I love that look and wanted to know.

        Thanks for your response.


Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

About

Поиск по этому блогу

Технологии Blogger.