вторник, 11 мая 2021 г.

thumbnail

Crock Pot Pecan Praline Dip Recipe

One of the things I love about making so many recipes in the Crock Pot is you really can make a little bit of everything in them. This Crock Pot Praline Dip recipe is a delicious slow cooker dessert.


Crock Pot Pecan Praline Dip Recipe


When I first started using our crockpot I realized that I didn't have to stick with just meat-based recipes. I always thought the slow cooker was just for pulled pork or making soups.


Over the past few years, I have really been trying to expand all of the things we make with our Crock-Pot and share it with everyone. It is such a versatile tool in our kitchen. So much so that I recently counted and I had 6 crockpots.


I ended up giving a couple away since that was a few too many for storing but don't worry I still have 4 of them. There are times during the year that I will have all 4 going and wish for more of them.


I love using them during the holidays to keep food warm and not have to fight for oven space.


Do you have a favorite dish to make in the crockpot? I would love to hear about it!


This Crock Pot Praline Dip recipe is the perfect dessert dip. Great for family dinner or a party. Trust me everyone will love this delicious slow cooker crockpot recipe!


Crock Pot Praline Dip Ingredients


  • Brown sugar
  • Ground cinnamon
  • Sweetened condensed milk
  • Unsalted butter
  • Light corn syrup
  • Mini marshmallows
  • Chopped pecans

Serve with apples, bananas, pound cake for dipping


Great Crockpot Dip Recipes


If you are prepping for a party or love dips check out these other great crockpot dips!


Reuben Dip


I love how versatile the slow cooker is and how easy it is to prep for parties.


Do you love recipes? Check out our copy cat recipes, dessert recipes, and our Crock Pot Recipes.



Recipe originally shared on January 5, 2017. Updated October 2020.


Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

About

Поиск по этому блогу

Технологии Blogger.