четверг, 12 августа 2021 г.

thumbnail

Lemon Cream Pie with Graham Cracker Crust

A smooth and creamy pie with fresh lemon filling and whipped cream in a buttery graham cracker crust.


Slice of Lemon Cream Pie

Lemon desserts. Yay? Nay? Meh?

I would never choose a lemon dessert as a first choice (I mean, hello, chocolate obsessed). But, I’m pretty sure this Lemon Cream Pie is trying to move me over to “Team Lemon.” There’s so much to love about this pie.


MORE LEMON RECIPES: CREAMY LEMON BARSLEMON BLUEBERRY MUFFINSLEMON BLUEBERRY CAKELEMON COCONUT CAKE


Lemon Cream Pie

Lemon Cream Pie


  • Graham cracker crust
  • Sweet and tart lemon filling
  • Freshly whipped cream

I went the homemade route with each of the components of this pie. If you have to take a shortcut with a store bought crust or prepared whipped cream, you can. I highly suggest you try the whole recipe from scratch at least once. This pie is straight up heavenly.


Lemon filling being poured into a graham cracker crust.

I have made this Lemon Cream Pie with regular lemons and Meyer lemons. Both versions are great. The Meyer lemon pie has a less tart, subtle lemon flavor. I would guess that you could also swap the lemon for limes for a lime pie.

With spring on the horizon I am craving light and refreshing flavors, this pie totally hit the spot. This would be absolutely perfect for Easter or Mother’s Day. It’s beautiful, delicious, and loved by many. Enjoy!


Whipped Cream on top of Lemon Cream Pie

Try my other PIE RECIPES:


SUBSCRIBE to our free EMAIL LIST – LIKE us on FACEBOOKFollow on INSTAGRAM


Slice of Lemon Cream Pie on a White Plate

Slice of Lemon Cream Pie

Recipe updated March 2018 – I increased the lemon filling to make it a little bit thicker. The rest of the recipe remains the same.


Lemon filling adapted from Taste of Home


Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

About

Поиск по этому блогу

Технологии Blogger.