среда, 13 января 2021 г.

thumbnail

A Lucky Breakfast

82 Comments on A Lucky Breakfast


  1. This is a very cute idea for my little ones cereal on St. Patricks day. Thanks for the idea!

    Karis

  2. Adorable – any chance you might “share” the sign with us? Too sweet! My girls are 18 & 20 and will be having this next week before they leave for a day at college! LOL!

  3. Thank you for sharing your sign. I will definitely be using – esp since it is my daughter’s birthday 3/17!

  4. I LOVE this idea! I don’t even have kids, but I’m going to make this for my husband on St. Patrick’s day because we, too, only keep sugary cereal in the house as dessert (hence why we call it “dessert cereal”). It’ll be fun to have some with green milk for breakfast!

  5. We, too, do green milk and Lucky Charms for breakfast on St. Paddy’s Day! Thanks for saving me the effort of posting about it! Ha!!! Your printable is DARLING. I’ve pinned this and will be linking to it in my St. Patrick’s Day round-up either today or tomorrow. :)

    Aloha,
    Charlie

  6. This is fantastic!!! I hope you will link up to my St. Patty’s Day Project Parade.

    http://www.itsybitsypaperblog.com/2012/03/st-pattys-day-project-parade-linky.html

  7. Love your idea. It’s super simple and I love the free printable. Thanks for including it! I have included this in my St. Patrick’s Day Roundup.
    Christina
    http://www.inspirationforcelebration.com/2012/03/st-patricks-day-roundup-free-printables.html

  8. This is such a cute idea!! Thanks so much for sharing it with us!! I would love to feature it on my site at http://www.prekfun.com .
    It is a curriculum resource for Early Childhood Ed. professionals and Parents. Let me know if this would be okay.
    I will be glad to post a link back to your blog beneath your photo. Once your idea is posted, I will send you a “Featured on Pre-K Fun” image that you can add to your blog if you would like as well.

    Thanks!

  9. Hi Tori! I included your green milk idea in a round-up on my blog today! : ) Here’s a link:

    http://www.chickabug.com/blog/2013/02/st-patricks-day-drinks.html

    Thank you for the inspiration!
    Heather

  10. Hi,
    I am sharing your wonderful post tomorrow in my “100 Something Green St. Patricks Day RoundUp” http://wp.me/p466oG-11f with a link back to your original post plus pinned to my St. Patricks Day Board! Have a terrific weekend!
    Cathy from APeekIntoMyParadise.com


40Pingbacks & Trackbacks on A Lucky Breakfast


  1. […] A bowl of lucky charm cereal (only on this day) I’m not a personal fan of sugar cereal (however once in a while is A.OK with me) & a glass of milk with some green food colouring is absolutely the best way to wake up on St. Patrick’s Day! I will follow-up after March 17th with my own photos with my boys enjoying this once a year treat! If you end up doing this with your little one(s) please feel free to share your personal photos! You can always post them on Baby Yums fan page If you have any traditions you’re doing with your little ones to celebrate this day please comment below and let us know what you do! […]

  2. […] St. Patrick’s Day Goodie Posted on March 16, 2012 by admin I stumbled upon this cuuuute St. Patty’s Day goody over at It Is What It Is. Super simple. I found the Rainbow Twizzlers in the candy aisle at the grocery store along with the chocolate gold coins. I had some bags and ribbon on hand from Addie’s party, and the adorable tag can be downloaded for free here! Or you could use this cute free printable from Thoughtfully Simple. […]


Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

About

Поиск по этому блогу

Технологии Blogger.