четверг, 14 января 2021 г.

thumbnail

A Nostalgic Graduation Party

  • Very good mention!! :)

    Loved the cookie bags!!! I want one, even though I graduated a few years back…. :)

    Oh and loved the apple touch!!


  • “Old school” (yar, har) retro…I LOVE it…I particularly love the chalk board. What a cute touch.

    Gorgeous, and BTW…really good photography as well.

    Mel at shareholidays


  • I adore your website. I’m throwing my husband an MBA grad party, and am going to use some of your ideas. I love the centerpiece idea! I’m going to use it, except use textbooks instead since they don’t have yearbooks… And I adore the DIY paper pennants too. I cut out a bunch of triangles last night in his school colors… now I just need to buy ribbon and staple it all together. Thanks for all the fabulous ideas. If you have any more graduation party decor ideas please do share. Thanks. :)


  • Thank you for sharing this. I was lost on where to start for my son’s HS grad party – UNTIL – I saw this wonderful party theme!

    Used many of your ideas….placed my son’s old wood desk at the entrance of my back yard with a sign-in pic/frame, metal lunch box, small chalk board, and an apple with a Welcome and please sign-in sign. I used apples for signs throughout my back yard. Placed my son’s many yearbooks on any table surface. Hardcover books (covered with brown paper bags), metal lunch box, small chalk board, red bottles with a flower as centerpieces on my tables. And so much more, ALL because of your inspiration!! Thank you!!!!

    I’ve always enjoyed setting up for a party, but I’ve never met anyone else who I can share my thoughts with….UNTIL now, for that – thank you!

    Thoughtfully Simple is my FAV site!!


  • These ideas are awesome and soooo personalized! Last year, I attended the high school graduation party of my niece that was so wonderful. They had put up a big-screen tv and played a musical show made with pictures of her growing up from childhood to now. It reminded us of the time she was born and it depicted the story of how she evolved into a beautiful young woman. Everything was perfectly synchronized to music and the results were awesome! They got the show custom made for them by Smiling Snaps and I had never seen anything like that before.


  • I found these great ideas from perusing Pinterest. Would you please tell me where you made the photobook that your guests signed? This is a fabulous idea and I definitely want to implement it for my son’s graduation in a few months.

    Thank you, Wendy


  • I had to giggle. I was searching Pinterest for party ideas for my daughter’s up-coming graduation. When I stumbled upon a pin from your blog, I thought what amazing ideas and perfect they are her school colors. Then I saw your year books and had to do double take. My daughter is graduating from Elsinore High School!


  • Subscribe by Email

    Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

    No Comments

    About

    Поиск по этому блогу

    Технологии Blogger.